Really?  Bacula is super powerful and flexible.  I love the way it works, but
it does require a lot of reading and playing around with it to master it (I'm
by no means a master of it).   Bacula isn't a sugar coated or hold your hand
type backup solution and it's a good challenge.

If I may ask, why is it the worst backup solution?

Michael D. Wood
m...@itsecuritypros.org