Dear,
  We are running the bacula 5.2.6+dfsg-8 on debian. All my backups are on
tape (we are using spool directory to increase the tape performance).

  We want to have another copy of this backups/jobs. Seems that bacula
cannot have a second instance (something like a shadow bacula to copy this
data/jobs automatically).
  The most suggested option , looking in the web is to use "rsync", to
replicate the volume. i would like to know is the is a way to use to spool
directory to replicate the jobs on the fly.
  Or maybe there is a best way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Bertrand Russell:
*"El problema con el mundo es que los estúpidos están seguros de todo y los
inteligentes están llenos de dudas*"