Hi Andreas,

Don´t know if this is the best way to do, but it is working fine for me. We
have old LTO-3 mixed with new LTO-5 tapes in the same pools (daily, weekly,
monthly pools). I had to define the only drive twice in the director
configurations for storage, one for media type LTO-3 and the other for
LTO-5.  And I´m using old LTO-3 only for restores.

Best regards,
Ana

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Andreas Koch <