Dear Members,

I am using bacula for my server backups. I have configured "mailcommand" in
bacula director file to receive status of jobs. Now this is giving me a
long email as by defulat option set in mailcommand. I want to just recieve
a backedup device name, job status, time taken to complete a job,and hw
much data backed up. Please guide me to customize this email format to
shorten the email so that I may easily find my required info in email
report.
I have also attached the sample email report I am receiving at now.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muhammad Kamran Ayub