Hi,

In bacula-7.0.3 version I anticipated that the bat (bacula adminsitration
tool) is exist. Eventough I used the configure option that is --enable-bat
and then compile, there is nothing about the bat in the /opt/bacula/bin
directory.

Additionally, in the bacula-gui-7.03.tar.gz package, there is nothing about
bat and bimagemgr. Because it is written, that bacula web interface and
bimagemgr is included, in README file in that package. There is just
baculum (bacula web interface). Am I wrong?

Also what can i do with the bacula-regress package?

Can Sirin