On 7 November 2014 10:43, Kern Sibbald <k...@sibbald.com> wrote:

> Yes, you are correct, currently there is no Makefile command to install
> the systemd files.  I like your idea of adding a new configure option.
> I would probably prefer "with-systemd-dir=" which corresponds to how the
> other directories work, then define a default and as you say just add a
> new Makefile target -- probably  "make install-systemd".
>
> It sounds like a nice little project that is needed and not too hard to
> implement.
>
> Have you done any of the work to accomplish this, or are you asking me
> or someone else to do it?

Since we're installing our systemd files I did not notice the install
target for those is missing.
Also the bacula-traymonitor files miss the install target.

I will try to do it in the next days if nobody does it before me.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/