Hello,

Maybe you could use the "virtual autochanger" resource:

bacula-sd.conf:

Autochanger {
  Name = VChanger
  Changer Device = /dev/null
  Changer Command = "" # versão 5.2.6. For 7.0.5 version, use /dev/null
  Device = vDrive-1, vDrive-2
}

Device {
  Name = vDrive-1
  Drive Index = 0
  Device Type = File
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /bacula/backup
}
Device {
  Name = vDrive-2
  Drive Index = 1
  Device Type = File
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /sdb1/bacula/backup # is this your mount point?
}

In your bacula-dir.conf (or wherever you have your storage definiton for
director):

Storage {
  Name = MyVirtualAutochanger
  Address = X.X.X.X