BTW, I suppose there could've been two jobs for the host(s) in scheduling
queue.  If this was the case, is there a way to find out after the fact?
If this did actually happen, what could cause duplicate jobs to be
scheduled on the same day at the same time?  I know no one manually ran the
jobs in question.  Again, this only was a problem for a few of the jobs
that ran last night, not all of them and some to do accurate backup and
some not.

Regards,
-craig