Hello Florian,

Could you give more details about what versions of Bacula, Ubuntu and
Windows are using??

If you build bacula from source, you will just need to rebuild including
the --with-openssl option and then make the necessary configurations in
your director and file daemon files. All your configurations files will be
kept. This should cause no impact in your actual configuration.

Best regards,
Ana