Hello Tim,

Could you check if you are able to connect to the database using the bellow
command (please replace the .pem certificates with your server certificate
-
​
db.example.com - and client certificate -
​
ops.jokefire.com)?

​
#mysql -uadmin_ssl -p --ssl-ca=server-ca.pem --ssl-cert=client-cert.pem
--ssl-key=client-key.pem -h db.example.com -e "use bacula;show tables" |
head -5

If this works, could you check with a "\s" command in which port mysql
daemon is listening?

Best regards,
Ana