>Well, did you try to find prices at IBM webpage for its products?

I used to work for IBM. I know i cant afford them. Now I service computers for
small and medium size businesses, and I look for alternatives to yearly support
subscriptions because in the end, I find the answers to their problems. It's
been many years since I've needed paid support. Many years.

Really, who doesn't want clear, concise pricing while avoiding salesmen who can
set prices based on what they think you can afford to pay? And who doesn't want
anonymity? I spend a lot money with Amazon because i can see their prices and
there's no waiting...

Anyway, everyone wants to see bacula do well, including me, but adopting the
business models of huge corporations seems like the antithesis of open source,
and possibly marks the end of a great open source project. It's sad, is all.