>> This message means that a client (bacula-fd) is unable to connect to the
>> storage
>> (bacula-sd). So it is probably that you bacula-sd is firewalled or something
>> (a
>> wrong Address in Storage resource, etc.). Check if you can connect from any
>> of
>> your clients to the backup server on 9103 (it is a SD port).
> That was it!! Thanks. Not sure why I keep forgetting this. I'll make a note to
> myself next time.

> Thanks,
> Tim

I had this crazy idea where "status client" should also test the connection
from it to the storage, or maybe a status client-storage.
But I look at the status code and could not go further. It is in Mantis anyway.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
I do Bacula training and deploy in any city of the world. More information:
http://bacula.us/
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria