> Javier,
> Thanks for your reply. The problem I have is that the machine connected to the
> tape drive is a Windows machine which serves other purposes too. So that is
> why
> I was thinking of copying the volumes along with the catalog database to this
> and write to tape.

Hello Waqar: in my vision you have simpler possibilities than emulating Bacula
Copy features in a nasty Windows Machine. E.g.: use your tape drive and a
BaculaSD within a Linux VM.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
I do Bacula training and deploy in any city of the world. More information:
http://bacula.us/
+55 61 8268-4220