Hello, Ankush,

Thanks for the debug information.
I can see that your FileSet is perfect and recognizes the gzip level 6 command.
However, you will only see gzip messages using debug 500 (not 200 - sorry about
this, I think it is not documented). You should have this kind of information
(or hopefully an error), for each copied file:

hfaria-K46CB-fd: backup.c:1193-1177 GZIP compressed len=2653 uncompressed
len=10432

It's better to use full backups for this test.
Anyway: one thing that you can do to solve this problem at once is uninstall
the current client rpm and building it from source with the same director
version ( http://bacula.us/compilation/ , item c).

Regards,

>>> zlib-1.2.3-25.el6.x86_64

>>> zlib-devel-1.2.3-25.el6.x86_64

>>> 2. COMPRESSION directive must be set in every FileSet you want compression
>>> to be
>>> applied (restart or reload your director to apply changes).

>>> Ans:

>>> FileSet:

>>> compression = GZIP

>>> 3. Allow Compression directive must be on (default) for the Storage
>>> resource in
>>> bacula-dir.conf.

>>> Ans: Below option set

>>> Storage: