Hello Yeena,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:00 AM, Yang, Yee Na (KR - Seoul) <
yey...@deloitte.com> wrote:

> Hi This is Yeena Yang.
>
> I was wondering if you could be answering my questions about the ‘Bacular
> ’’ (open source) backup solution.
>
> Here are my few questions below.
>

> 1)     Does it support Full image/Incremental/Differential backup?

​Bacula supports Full/Incremental/Differential backups. Could you explain
better what does mean "Full Image"?​ Are you talking about disk images?

> 2)     Does it support Online backup?

​Do you mean backup on cloud? Currently there is no specific
driver/implementation for this, but Bacula is easily configurable to backup
in any mount point. With Bacula Open Source it is possible to backup in
Amazon VTL and S3.

> 3)     Does it support Image and File restore?

​There are specific plugins for this in the Enterprise version.​

> 4)     Does it support Bare-metal restore?

​Again, there is a plugin in the Enterprise version.​

> 5)     Does it have a feature that * adjusting the band width when
> backing up the network*?

​yes. There are a few options to adjust the bandwidth on the client side,
for a job, etc.​

> 6)     Does it capable of “limiting the Hardware(e.g. Logical Unit
> Number, HW layout etc)?

​Could you please give more details about this? You can backup any
filesystem/mountpoint with Bacula.​

> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yeena