Hi list.
I am stucked and looking for help.

When I run bconsole status for storage I get the following:
Device status:
Device "FileStorage" (/tmp) is not open.
Device "Nas01Storage" (/nas01_backup/backup) is not open.
    Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
       Pool:        NasPool
       Media type:  File
====

Used Volume status:
====

====

bconsole list media shows the media I want to  backup to:
|      53 | VOL-2016-12-18 | Append    |       1 |              0 |        0 |
  31,536,000 |       1 |    0 |         0 | File      | 0000-00-00 00:00:00 |

This is a NAS, which is mounted and there is enough free space:
# mount
//192.168.3.8/Volume_1 on /nas01_backup type cifs (rw,mand,noexec,nosuid,nodev)

This is one job defintion I would like to run from bconsole using run, which
does not work:
Job {
  Name = "db-2016-03"
  Client = "db-2016-03-fd"

  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  FileSet = "FS-DB-2016-03-MyData"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = Nas01Storage
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = NasPool
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%c.bsr"
}

This is the definition for the Pool involved:
Pool {
  Name = NasPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 50G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 101               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  # Hier wird die folgende Definition benötigt, damit automatisches Labeling
funktioniert (ausserdem in Device (LabelMedia = yes))
  LabelFormat = "VOL-${Year}-${Month:p/2/0/r}-${Day:p/2/0/r}"
}

And here is the definition for the device from bacula-sd.conf:
# Das NAS01-Device
Device {
  Name = Nas01Storage
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /nas01_backup/backup
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  # if type = file this is ignored: AlwaysOpen = no;
}

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your time.
-fuz