Hello,

It appears that you are trying to build bat without building "bacula" (or at least the Bacula libraries).  Bat depends on Bacula libraries,
so the recommended way to build it is with:

./configure <your options>
make
cd src/qt-console
make

If you really know Bacula and what you are doing with it, this could possibly be shortened a bit, but the above is the simplest.

Best regards,
Kern