On 12/01/2017 10:35 AM, Jerry Lowry wrote:
> list,
>
> I am re-iterating my problem, due to no response.  As a side note the storage
> server and director are running on the same server.  This happens on a copy
> job from one disk to another disk on the same system.
> It is a definite problem as I am loosing backup data!

Hi Jerry,

I am pretty sure that you will need to upgrade to v9.0.6 that was recently
announced and released. 9.0.6 fixes several problems. One that I am sure of is
jobs spanning more than one volume.

Please try this upgrade and report back so we can help if the upgrade does not
solve this issue for you.

Best regards,

Bill

--