On 01/11/18 08:53, krashoverr...@free.fr wrote:
> Yeah, i've just read Gary and Ralf tips, thanks to all of you.
>
> I'm sad to hear SQLite is depreciated, as it's still available in packages
> list.
> We started to use postgres, also tried SQLite, and choosed SQLite, as it
> seemed to be lighter than postgres.

It is, but you get what you pay for.  (If you're lucky.)  Bacula puts
more load on a database than SQLite was designed to handle, and you
simply cannot expect it to consistently get the job done.  It's like
trying to change a wheel using a pair of Channellock pliers:  You'll
probably get the job done eventually, but there will be a cost to your
lug nuts, your knuckles, and anyone within earshot while you're
struggling with it.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications