Hello,

It happens that some clients on the network get removed and as such do
not need to be backed up anymore. Now I would like to know what is the
procedure on the bacula director in order to remove properly and
entirely a bacula client?

I checked the official documentation but could not find any procedure
for that purpose.

>From my understanding I need to delete the jobs and files associated
with them as well as the volumes and finally the physical volumes on
the filesystem (backups are done on files on a partition of the backup
server).

My problem here is that the physical volumes on the filesystem all
have the same label except for the number so how would I know which
file I can delete?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
John