Martin,

Yeah, I forgot to create a new output file for the second run.  The first
run the client info scrolled off the window buffer, so I ran it again.

Yes it does affect all of the clients, the only thing that runs is the
catalog backup.
Yes, 10.10.10.3 is the correct IP.
No, firewall, well I checked and apparently the kernel update turned on the
firewall service.  I did not check because I have never had this happen
before after an update. Did not even think to check.

Thank you much,