I upgraded and some errors occurred.

Exception trace
File: /var/www/html/bacula-web/core/db/cdb.class.php on line 43 in function
PDO->__construct
File: /var/www/html/bacula-web/core/app/userauth.class.php on line 31 in
function CDB->connect
File: /var/www/html/bacula-web/core/app/webapplication.class.php on line 33
in function UserAuth->__construct
File: /var/www/html/bacula-web/core/app/webapplication.class.php on line
104 in function WebApplication->setup
File: /var/www/html/bacula-web/index.php on line 21 in function
WebApplication->run

Elias Pereira