I have not build the AIX version for about 5 years.  Bacula Systems does it.  I am not convinced that it will build without libtool, so you might try removing the --with-libtool=no.  Though it should not make any difference, I would not use --without-smartalloc because we only build with smartalloc turned on.

Good luck,

Kern