Am 08.04.2018 um 21:08 schrieb Sebastian Suchanek:

> [...]
> This makes me wonder if the problem is maybe caused by the LTO4 drive
> itself. But what I didn't mention so far: during my various trial runs
> around this problem, I also replaced the LTO4 drive with another one.
> (AFAIR both of them were the same Seagate model, though...)

JFTR: Finally, also the LTO4 drive works as expected. (Tested in the
meantime by two "live" backup jobs with ~2TB each.) The realy
funny/strange thing is: I only changed the Maximum block size from "1MB"
to "1048576" and reduced the Maximum file size from "40GB" to "10737418240".
Anyway - as long as it works, I don't care too much about the details. ;-)

Regards,

Sebastian