> Hello everyone,

Hello Zaiyers,

> I thought I'd try out the new aligned driver, but unfortunately I can
> not get it to work.
>
> On my first try the sd rejected the plugin with this error:
> plugins.c:139-0 Rejected plugin: want=-sd.so
> name=bacula-sd-aligned-driver-9.0.8.so len=33
>
> So I tried renaming the plugin which resulted in another error:
>
> plugins.c:142-0 Found plugin: name=aligned-driver-9.0.8-sd.so len=26
> plugins.c:173-0 Lookup of loadPlugin in plugin
> /usr/lib/bacula/aligned-driver-9.0.8-sd.so failed: ERR=*None*
> plugins.c:68-0 Got plugin=aligned-driver-9.0.8-sd.so but not accepted.
>
> Is it ready to be used yet, or am I trying a bit to early?

I had the same problem.
I think you should not rename it, but just ignore the debug message.
Restart the file daemon and verify if the driver is loaded.

> I'm using the packages from http://bacula.org/packages/<something
> secret>/debs/9.0.8/stretch/amd64/dists/stretch/main/binary-amd64/
>
> Thanks!

Regards,

--
Heitor Medrado de Faria | CEO Bacula do Brasil & USA | Visto EB-1 | LPIC-III |
EMC 05-001 | ITIL-F

Indico as capacitações complementares:
Shell básico e Programação em Shell com Julio Neves | Zabbix com Adail Host.