Hi,

For my test i installed a bacula 9.0.8 / Postgresql / Zfs on Ubuntu 18 Lts

I configured the File for the Storage with Plugin Directory = "/opt/bacula/plugins" on the server

And the value for the Device Type = Aligned, ...

I just a question, my client are on version 7.4.7 for the production server (still on 7.4.7) , The dedup works with this version ?  or do I have to upgrade version the client too ?

Server Production 7.4.7 <--> Client 7.4.7
Server Test 9.0.8 <--> Client 7.4.7, the same as above

That's run for the moment ( 9 To ) but with the mechanism of dedup (??? ).

Thanks