Kern Sibbald wrote on 12/21/18 01:34:
Hello Arizona EDU admin (Chandler?),
Hi Kern! Yes Chandler here... (am not using the default mail client and so I have to modify "From" address to add my name each time)

I don't think you mentioned what version of Bacula you are running.
We are using 5.2.13

You should be aware that the project no long support SQLite as it is not suitable for backups of the size we are seeing today.  We do leave the code in Bacula so that users can upgrade to MySQL or PostgreSQL at their ease rather than being forced.
Thanks, I didn't realize that. I guess I should work on migrating to MySQL... our catalog is about 20GB and probably over 50 million file records.

That said, perhaps some of the Bacula users can help you. Otherwise, I suggest that reading the SQLite documentation might help you find a solution.   Good luck.
Thanks.. Martin did come up with a work-around for now...