I have 10 jobs that run every night and write to the same pool of tapes.

Tonight is the night they run their monthly full backups but I am short on
tapes.  I'd like to put a hold on running some of the lower priority jobs
to allow the others to run all the way through to completion.  Then next
week when I add in the new tapes I'll restart the remaining jobs that were
put on hold.

Is there anyway to do this through bconsole or do I need to remove the jobs
that I don't want to run from the configuration files and add them back in
next week?

Many thanks