Hello,

I have some questions about Bacula :

   - How can I schedule jobs even/odd weeks  (1 week out of 2) ?

   - I have backup Jobs in pool files with a Volume Retention = 17 days
   Day one, I Migrate these backup jobs to a LTO-6 Pool.
   Then, when I restore some files, I need these cartdriges to restore,
   normal it’s a migrate job.
   Is there a way to restore from the file pool rather than use cartdrige
   before the volume retention expiration (before 17 days) whitout using copy
   jobs ?

   -  I use the Baculum GUI to restore files with this admin job :

Job {
  Name = "ADM-RestoreAdmin"
  Type = Restore
  Client=########
  Storage = File1
  FileSet="##########"
MaxRunSchedTime = 8 hour
  Pool = File
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp/bacula-restores
}

When I want to restore a file to a folder (ex: /tmp/test) I have :
/tmp/test + source patch directory + files
Is it possible to restore without this source path in order to have files
directly in /tmp/test ?

I didn’t see any restore option in this way.

   - Last question… How to except thumbs.db in my Windows Fileset ?

FileSet {
  Name = "F W_CHR"
  Include {
     Options {