Hello Phil,

I vaguely remember seeing some code a programmer changed that eliminated the "old" kludge to allow Solaris to run multiple threads.  The comment I saw was that this was no longer needed on newer Solaris machines.  Maybe the programmer didn't realize that there are still lots of old systems supported by the community.

I suggest that you check if anything has changed with Solaris thread concurrency.  See src/baconfig.h (notes about solaris).

Best regards,
Kern