[Bacula 9.4.1, CentOS 6 & 7 servers & clients, Postgres database.]

We're moving data to a new set of storage arrays and new servers.

The data is identical and the new filesystems will be mounted at different
mount points, but available (via symlinks) using the same logical paths
on the new & old storage devices.

We'd like to use existing full (and incremental) backups as the basis
for new, on-going backups of the same data on the new devices. Of course,
when a full backup of a selected fileset is scheduled (every 2x months),
that would happen normally.

Is there anyway to "alias" an existing Bacula job or fileset to a new
server and new path so that we do not immediately trigger 100+TB of
full backups?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Bergman                                           voice: 215-746-4061

mark.berg...@pennmedicine.upenn.edu                      fax: 215-614-0266
http://www.med.upenn.edu/cbica/
IT Technical Director, Center for Biomedical Image Computing and Analytics
Department of Radiology                         University of Pennsylvania