Hello.

On one of my installations (Director 9.4.3, SD 9.4.2), I have several laptops which, more often than not, arrive late. So I enabled job rescheduling, by adding the following to the relevant jobs:
  Reschedule On Error=yes
  Reschedule Interval=3600
  Reschedule Times=8

While previously everything was working almost perfectly, now the SDs (NAS running bacula themselves) tend to get stuck.

I get mails like the following:
Subject: Bacula: Intervention needed for XXX.2019-07-05_09.00.01_14
Content: 05-Jul 10:33 backup-sd JobId 14302: JobId=14302, Job
XXX.2019-07-05_09.00.01_14 waiting to reserve a device.

Same messages are of course in console, but "status storage" shows no job "waiting to reserve a drive".
Running Jobs:
No Jobs running.
====

Jobs waiting to reserve a drive:
====

Terminated Jobs:
JobId Level Files Bytes Status Finished Name ===================================================================

Restarting the affected SD will obiously just let the current job fail, be rescheduled, and run succesfully at the next chance.

Any suggestion on how to prevent the SDs from getting stuck?

 bye & Thanks
        av.