Hello,

Was trying to reduce the number of mails coming from Bacula, and was combing
through the logs to see what I can filter out.  Currently, almost all noise
comes from bacula attempting to schedule a job and then realizing the previous
isn't yet done.  I have configured bacula not to allow duplicates to avoid jobs
piling up in case I miss replacing tapes when all are full.

Anyway as I was doing so, I noticed that, sometime, bacula do consider
duplicate fatal?  How would this make sense considering it was intentionally
configured?  Kind of confused by these instances.

22-Jan 17:50 bacula-dir JobId 25338: Fatal error: JobId 25266 already running.
Duplicate job not allowed.

Regards,
William