Hello Heitor,

Bacula Console password is something different than OAuth2 token. I
mean that Bacula Director Console resource password should be defined
idependently from any Baculum configuration. Tokens are Baculum
specific and they are not used in Bacula configuration.

In general you don't need to use tokens manually at all because
Baculum works with them automatically and "in background". A case when
you might need tokens is when you want to use an external application
(not Baculum) or your own script to send requests to Baculum API with
OAuth2 enabled.

To fix your current configuration I propose to do the following steps:

1. Modify Baculum API web server configuration to use OAuth2 (done)
2. Use Baculum API configuration wizard to switch Baculum API to OAuth2 mode
3. In Baculum API define main OAuth2 client account for administrator
(with all scopes and without restricted console)
4. Using Baculum Web config wizard connect Baculum Web with Baculum
API (by client account from point 3.)

After that you can define OAuth2 client accounts on Baculum API side
that will use restricted consoles. For that please follow on
screenshots with red arrows in "Multi-user interface" chapter in the
console manual.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 01:45, Heitor Faria <hei...@bacula.com.br> wrote:

> Dear Users,
>
> Still configuring the Baculum Multi-user interface such as in
> <https://www.bacula.org/9.4.x-manuals/en/console/Baculum_API_Web_GUI_Tools.html#SECTION003140000000000000000>.
> After changing the API Apache Conf. Locationg TAG, creating the OAuth users
> and Console entries in the bacula-dir.conf, I still receive the following
> error after Baculum authentication:
>
> Error code: 6  Message: Problem with authorization to Baculum API.
>
> I tried to set both OAuth Secret key and Basic HTTP user password in the
> bacula-dir.conf user Console resource Password Directive, but same error (I
> think the documentation doesn't mention that).
> I'm obviously missing something.
>
> Regards,
> --
>
> MSc Heitor Faria
> CEO Bacula LATAM
> mobile1: + 1 909 655-8971
> mobile2: + 55 61 98268-4220
>

> América Latina
> bacula.lat | bacula.com.br

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus