Hello,

>From differential backup logs we have the following queries:

(...)
2020-05-09T23:03:40.103092Z         9 Query     SELECT FileSetId,CreateTime
FROM FileSet WHERE FileSet='Brinkley Files' AND MD5='d+/In7JKOTR1B71g2+hR0A'
2020-05-09T23:03:40.108266Z         9 Query     SELECT StartTime, Job FROM
Job WHERE JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND Type='B' AND Level='F' AND
Name='Brinkley Online Backup' AND ClientId=3 AND FileSetId=5 ORDER BY
StartTime DESC LIMIT 1
2020-05-09T23:03:40.109686Z         9 Query     SELECT StartTime, Job FROM
Job WHERE JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND Type='B' AND Level='F' AND
Name='Brinkley Online Backup' AND ClientId=3 AND FileSetId=5 ORDER BY
StartTime DESC LIMIT 1
(...)

which proves that Bacula searched for previous proper Full backup
availability to make a proper Differential backup. As we cannot find
information about "no prior Full backup found" in your Differential job
logs, it allows us to suspect that the above queries returned something
about Full job availability.
There are no query results available in your logs so we cannot confirm if
Bacula found something or not. If you can recreate the issue again then you
can check what is going on with your Catalog database.

I hope it helps.

pon., 11 maj 2020 o 09:14 Michael Williams <mickwi...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I’m not able to send the MYSQL logs to the mailing list as it includes
> full file paths, which is a privacy issue. The backup logs have already
> been sent to the mailing list.
>
> On 11/05/2020, at 7:09 PM, Radosław Korzeniewski <
> rados...@korzeniewski.net> wrote:
>
> Hello, You should send these logs to bacula-users mailing lists and not
> only to me.
>
> Thanks.
> Radek
>
> niedz., 10 maj 2020 o 02:59 Michael Williams <mickwi...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Radosław,
>>
>> Please find attached the MYSQL query log (from MYSQL general log) for
>> running the two backups, both full and differential. I have sent these
>> separately as they contain full file names and paths etc, so not something
>> I want all over the internet!
>>
>> Appreciate your help.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Michael