From this page, https://bit.ly/2TqMV5t, it has instruction for installing RPMs for Baculum on CentOS after setting up a repo. In on section there are specific instructions for installing if you are using Lighttpd:

Installation for Lighttpd
Installation on system with access via Lighttpd is as follows:

yum install baculum-common baculum-api baculum-api-lighttpd
Please note that in case CentOS distribution the Lighttpd web server is available in the distribution packages after enabling the EPEL repository.

Start Baculum API as application using the Lighttpd web server:

service baculum-api-lighttpd start

Why is there still a dependency on installing http (apache) if using lighttpd?

I thought I would give the repo a try as I am running lighttpd by not apache, but cancelled the install when I saw the dependency list.

I was wondering if anyone else running Lighttpd has tried this?

Thank You.