Hello Yakup,

I am not able to reproduce this problem. Could I ask you about
enabling debug on the API side in

/usr/share/baculum/htdocs/protected/API/Config/api.conf

(debug option in [api] section set to "1")

and check if file list is visible in API debug file. If not, I propose
to check bconsole command

list files jobid=your_jobid

Also checking web server logs might be useful.

More information about debugging you can find in the console manual:
https://www.bacula.org/9.6.x-manuals/en/console/Baculum_API_Web_GUI_Tools.html#SECTION00360000000000000000

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 26 May 2020 at 15:15, Yakup Kaya <yakup.k...@indra-avitech.aero> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>

> I am trying to see the job files on the details of a job, from the Job
> History page, on the Baculum interface. On the release notes, I see this
> functionality of job files tab is added at version 9.6.2. We are now using
> 9.6.3.
>

> But it does not seem to be working, if there are too many files backed up.
>

> For example:
>

> One of my full backups has 100 files in it, and when I go to "Job History -
> Details (from Action column) - Job Files tab', I can see the files list.
>
> Another full backup has 301.903 files in it and when I go to "Job Files" tab,
> it waits for some time (about 7-8 seconds) and it says "No item result"
>

> By the way, I can see the number of files from the Details page for the same
> job. Is there a limit for showing job files for a backup?
>

> Operating system: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)
>
> Database used: PostgreSQL (version 9.2.24)
>
> Bacula version: 9.6.3-1
>
> Baculum version: 9.6.3-1
>
> Baculum API version: 9.6.3-1
>
> Authentication method for users: Oauth2
>

> Thank you very much in advance. We have installed bacula and baculum via
> rpms, so it seems we do not have a config.out file. So I wrote the versions
> we used manually.
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Yakup Kaya

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus