Hello,

You are using the Enterprise version of Bacula from the Bacula Systems website because the community version does not have a trial version (only the real thing) and also does not have BWeb (but Baculum instead).  I suggest that you contact Bacula Systems (see their website). They will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Kern