Hello,Yes, Oracle S3 is not compatible with AWS.  Bacula Systems has a separate
driver for Oracle but at the current time I cannot say when we will get their
code.  The first step is getting our current S3 driver to work correctly.What I
would appreciate the most would be for a community to submit a patch to our
current libs3 code base.Best regards,KernSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mario Pranjic <ma...@pranjic.no> Date:
6/23/20  07:32  (GMT+01:00) To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net Subject:
[Bacula-users] Cloud driver for OCI
    Hi,
    I need to point bacula-sd to write directly to object storage
      bucket in Oracle Cloud (OCI) in order to use OCI archive storage
      bucket as target where Bacula will write backup data.

    Although there is cloud driver available in Bacula, according to
      documentation, it seems that community edition supports only AWS
      for such configuration.

https://www.baculasystems.com/corporate-data-backup-software-solutions/professional-backup-software/enterprise-community-comparison/
    Is that so? Can someone confirm this?
    If true, is there any roadmap to show when/if OCI object storage
      will be supported in Bacula community edition?
    Thanks in advance!

      Mario