Hello,

I have noticed that the bacula-fd (v 9.4.4) on Centos 6.x as a run without any
options (started by script bacula-ctl-fd) whereas in Centos 7.x it runs with
options -fP  (started by systemctl command, bacula-ctl-fd script is missing in
this installation).

The bacula-dir daemon can not communicate to bacula-fd started on Centos-7
(using systemctl command).
I copied the bacula-ctl-fd from Centos 6.x installation to Centos-7.x
installation and started bacula-fd with bacula-ctl-fd.

With this bacula-dir is able to communicate with bacula-fd on Centos 7.x

Anybody noticed this already?

Thanks,
Yateen