Am 06.07.20 um 08:54 schrieb Pierre Bernhardt:
Hello,

> Running 2 jobs with same priority at the same is running well.
> So I used the priority to order the start of the jobs and try to run
> different priority jobs by using "Allowed Mixed Priority = yes" for
> all the relevant jobs:
Does nobody has an idea what's happen? Allowed Mixed Priority looks
like does not do the job as expected.

Here I started the 4 jobs sequential beginning with nihilnihil_home so
also a second job should be start at the same time; I expect conny_home.

So why it will not start?

Scheduled Jobs:
Level          Type     Pri  Scheduled          Job Name           Volume
Full           Backup    12  02-Aug-20 23:50    nihilnihil_home    DISK016
Full           Backup    13  02-Aug-20 23:50    file_home          DISK016
Full           Backup    13  02-Aug-20 23:50    conny_home         DISK016
Full           Backup    13  02-Aug-20 23:50    mail_home          DISK016
====

Running Jobs:
Console connected using TLS at 02-Aug-20 12:51
 JobId  Type Level     Files     Bytes  Name              Status
 49250  Back Incr          0         0  nihilnihil_home   is running
 49251  Back Incr          0         0  conny_home        is waiting for higher
priority jobs to finish
 49252  Back Incr          0         0  mail_home         is waiting on max
Storage jobs
 49254  Back Incr          0         0  file_home         is waiting execution
====

Cheers,
Pierre