Hello,Try putting the path in double quotes.Regards,KernSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: "mac-eduki2.co.uk" <m...@eduki2.co.uk>
Date: 12/12/20  15:43  (GMT+01:00) To: Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bacula-users] windows file - fileset path Hi thereHope all is wellMay
I ask if anyone can offer advice on setting the file path  in my file set for
Windows 2012 r2 to target program filesI have other File paths to direct
folders working correctly, for exampleFile = c:/MyStuffThis is where I want to
goFile = C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/SmarterTools/SmarterMail/ServiceLeaving spaces
between Program and Files does not seem to work eitherI am on Bacula 7.6Error
message from bconsole  Could not stat
"C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/SmarterTools/SmarterMail/Service": ERR=The system cannot
find the path specified.Any help would be appreciatedKind
RegardsBrad_______________________________________________Bacula-users mailing