Hi,
I'm using dummy S3 bucket and upload data with StorageGateway (oracle cloud is not supported directly), however I have some troubles with this setup.
Directions are here: https://blog.bacula.org/whitepapers/CloudBackup.pdf
Regards, Ziga

On 17.12.2020 18:42, Satvinder Singh wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone tested doing offsite backups to an S3 bucket? If yes, can someone
point me in the right direction on how to?

Thanks

  <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001EVKWBG>

Satvinder Singh / Operations Manager
ssi...@celerium.com / Cell: 703-989-8030

Celerium
Office: 703-418-6315
www.celerium.com <http://www.celerium.com/>

  <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001EWFY3Y>   <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001ETVPF1>
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001EP3BJ4>

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this
message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.