Hi Dan,

Sent from my Desktop Computer

On 24/03/2021 15:27, Dan Langille wrote:
On Mon, Mar 22, 2021, at 8:23 AM, Adolf Belka (gmail) wrote:
Hi All,

I have run the regression tests and had a couple of failures. One of
those disappeared after re-running the test. The other I have re-run
with debug set and saved the output to a file. I also had a syntax error
from the regression script itself right at the end for the total time
printing.
What was the error?

  ===== End three-pool-disk OK 20:16:18 00:00:59 59s =====
  ===== End 2drive-3pool-test OK 20:17:41 00:00:59 59s =====
  ===== End 2drive-swap-test OK 20:19:14 00:01:09 69s =====
End non-root virtual disk autochanger tests
End do_file tests
  File "/home/ahb/sandbox/bacula/regress/./endtime", line 16
    print 'Total time = %d:%02d:%02d or %d secs' % (h, m, sec, t - float(s))
          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I think this was at the end of running make test but it might have been from
running ./do_disk, I can't remember any more.

However this error does not occur when I am running the ./experimental_disk or
./nightly_disk.