That did it !!!

Thank you so much Marcin for all your help with this.

I'm now able to manage the autoloader magazines from within Baculum itself.
I don't use the Quantum WEB GUI anymore for these tasks.

I did discover a small bug in Baculum though, If you click on Storage ->
Click on "Details" of your storage device -> Configure Autochanger
You'll see in the ChangerCommand field this:
/opt/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"  *Changer Device = *
The "Changer Device =" part does not exist in the bacula-sd.conf file, this
is being added by Baculum.

The same happens when you add the Autochanger in the Baculum API after you
click "Copy from Bacula SD config:"
If you don't remove the  "Changer Device =", it won't let you save.
Do you want me to open a Bug report for this?

Cheers!

Hector Barrera.