Dear "Erik P. Olsen",

In message <20210430134346.15320...@erik-pc.epolan.dk> you wrote:

> > > [erik@Erik-PC bacula]$ /usr/libexec/bacula/update_mysql_tables
> >
> > You should run this script as user "postgres".
>
> Even when I'm using mysql?

Ah, no, of course not. Sorry, I didn't pay attention.

In this case the user should probably be "mysql", but I can't test
this as none of my Bacula systems uses MySQL any more [I converted
to PostreSQL many years ago, as it was _significantly_ faster.]

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Steal five dollars and you were a petty  thief.  Steal  thousands  of
dollars and you are either a government or a hero.
                                   - Terry Pratchett, _Going_Postal_