Hello everyone,

I am a student in Master e-Secure at University of Caen Normandy.a month ago i asked you to fill in a survey that takes a part of my internship where i work onthe visualization of backup and restore_related data, particularly on the Bacula ones.

I thank those who answered me, but I still need more answers from you  please.
I would be grateful if you could help me. How? Please take a few minutes of your time to fill in the questionnaire available here:
https://survey.teicee.com/index.php/213527
<https://survey.teicee.com/index.php/213527>

Many thanks

--
téïcée <https://www.teicee.com/?pk_campaign=Email>        *Saleh Ahmedou*

Bureau Caen: Quartier Kœnig - 153, rue Géraldine MOCK - 14760 Bretteville-sur-Odon
Bureau Vitré: Zone de la baratière - 12, route de Domalain - 35500 Vitré
02 72 34 13 20 | www.teicee.com <https://www.teicee.com/?pk_campaign=Email>

téïcée sur facebook <https://www.facebook.com/teicee> téïcée sur twitter <https://twitter.com/Teicee_fr> téïcée sur linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/t-c-e> téïcée sur viadeo <https://fr.viadeo.com/fr/company/teicee> Datadocké