Unfortunately, I do not see Event 513 in the application log in Event
viewer. :(
I did an estimate last night to check how much data and files we are about
to backup, I was not able to wait for the result. Today morning I checked
and this is the result:
2000 OK estimate files=444,041 bytes=271,286,711,691
I do not think it is too much. As I mentioned, the estimate operation also
took too long. (is VSS involved by bacula when doing an estimate?)
I cannot find anything useful in the debug log:

dc4-fd: filed/job.c:317-0 <dird: estimate listing=0
dc4-fd: filed/job.c:340-0 Executing estimate Dir estimate listing=0 command.
dc4-fd: findlib/find.c:174-0 Verify=<V> Accurate=<Cmcs> BaseJob=<Jspug5>
flags=<74754>
dc4-fd: filed/job.c:467-0 Calling term_find_files
dc4-fd: filed/job.c:470-0 Done with term_find_files
dc4-fd: lib/bsockcore.c:1203-0 WSAIoctl(SIO_GET_EXTENSION_FUNCTION_POINTER,
WSAID_DISCONNECTEX) ret = 0
dc4-fd: filed/job.c:473-0 Done with free_jcr