Recently, I had to reconfigure a large ZFS disk array.  Prior to the
reconfiguration, It was shared to my bacula-fd instance  across NFS and I was
doing daily incrementals, the pool was configured with a scratch pool of blank
tapes and I kept the backups without any pruning or recycling, veal more of an
archive than a backup.

After reconfiguring the disk system I ran a restore job and all my files went
back into place with permissions perfectly in tact.

3 days later the scheduled backup job started running and instead of
recognizing the existing files it ran the backup like a Full, never been backed
up before job.

I have to do this 4 more times on different disk arrays,  how can I avoid
re-backing up all the files I’ve just restored ?

Neil B