On 1/1/22 18:13, Phil Stracchino wrote:

(a) trying to figure out how to get a Bacula sd and fd installed on it

I cross-compiled them myself.
Actually, only the SD (9.6.3 for arm): I think I shared it in the past, but if you need it just ask.

(b) dear gods, the POINTLESS OBFUSCATION of shared volumes ... it seems like they fucked around with it because they could.  Yes, it's ZFS internal filesystems, but they clearly have no idea what they're doing with ZFS.  I absolutely cannot imagine what they were thinking.

Sorry, I don't understand here. Probably because I didn't see what you are talking about.

(a) is somewhat complicated by the fact that I need the sd compiled with attribute batching disabled, because batching is broken as currently implemented and as a result is not compatible with Galera clusters.

Don't remember what I choose here.

 bye
        av.